We ask that you consider our policies not as restrictions but as indispensable rules, which allow us to provide high standards of service, safety and hygiene to ALL our Spa clients. With regard to appointment cancellation fees, these are unfortunately necessary due to unavoidable expenses, which are incurred when therapists are scheduled, and treatment slots allocated to clients when they make the appointments. We welcome you to our Spa and wish you a relaxing time!
The Elysium Spa Team
Booking Treatments and Appointments
- Full payment for Spa services is required at the time of booking.
- E-mail bookings: we accept e-mail bookings with authorization to charge your credit card account. Your name and the card expiry date are required. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Amex.
- Telephone bookings: we accept telephone bookings provided that a valid credit card or debit card number is submitted together with your name and the card expiry date.
- Resort Guests: Riviera Resort & Spa guests can charge services and products to their room account.
We recommend that you book your Spa Services in advance. Our most popular services and times fill quickly.
When booking treatments, guests must inform the therapist of any health problems or medications which they may be taking.
We encourage that clients communicate to our Spa personnel their preference regarding male or female therapists, if this is an issue, at the time of booking since it may not otherwise be possible to guarantee this option at short notice.
Cancellation and Re-scheduling of Appointments
Cancellations and requests for treatment re-scheduling made up to 24 hours from the time of the first booked treatment are accepted and incur no charge. Individual treatments or packages cancelled within 12 hours of the first due treatment incur a 50% cancellation charge calculated on the first day only. Requests for treatment re-scheduling received within 12 hours of the first due treatment are not accepted. Gift vouchers will be forfeited unless 24 hours notice of cancellation is given.
Clients who do not turn up for their treatments at the appointed time are charged 100%. In the case of Gift Vouchers, these will be forfeited and cannot be presented again.
Punctuality & Lateness
Clients are requested to arrive 15 minutes prior to treatment time. We kindly request that clients shower before the start of treatments. In case of late arrival for treatments, the equivalent amount of time will be deducted from treatments.
Safety & Hygiene
- Plastic overshoes are provided for entering the indoor pool area as walking with street shoes is not allowed.
- Walking barefoot is forbidden throughout the Spa.
- Walking with wet feet or dripping clothing is dangerous to other clients and exposes the defaulting person to legal liability in case of an accident or a claim.
- Consumption of food and drinks is not allowed in the indoor pool area.
- Smoking is forbidden in all areas.
- Bringing glassware into the Spa is strictly forbidden.
- Showering before using the pools and starting treatments is essential.
- Jumping and diving into the pools is not permitted.
- Swimming costumes are to be worn when using the steam room.
- Please note the safety signs displayed in the various areas of the Spa.
- Clients with medical conditions must seek advice from a medical doctor before using the Spa facilities and the Gym.
- Chlorinated pool water may affect the color and quality of bathing costumes, jewellery and treated hair.
- We will provide you with a locker for your personal belongings, however we recommend that you do not bring valuables to the Spa.
The Elysium Spa and the Riviera Resort & Spa are not responsible for any damages, loss or theft of guests’ personal items.
Children under the age of 16 years are not allowed in the Spa. Children staying at the Resort may however use the indoor pool during children’s hours only and under strict parental or adult supervision. Parents are requested to keep children under control so that they do not cause disturbance to other Spa guests.
Our Resort has a comprehensive green policy. We rely on your cooperation to limit the consumption of chemicals, detergents and fuels, which are harmful to the environment. Please help us keep the pools clean and do not change towels unless absolutely necessary.
Personal Data Confidentiality
We are required by the Data Protection Act to guarantee confidentiality with regard to your personal data. Any personal data that you provide to us will be used solely for the purpose of providing you with wellness and beauty services on our premises and for keeping you informed of any products and services which we may promote from time to time. Should you not wish to receive promotional material from us, please let us know and we will take you off our mailing list.